Website Development for online-store
Sysracks is the leading provider of products that powers and connects critical networking and telecommunication hardware. Sysracks’ solutions serve over 100,000 clients in the US and Canada, from industries including educational centers, data centers, small businesses, financial institutions, medical centers, governmental entities, and transportation.
Goal of website
Demonstrate the whole range of our goods and sell it.Task
- to conduct a full cycle of website development: analytics, prototyping, design, programming, testing;
- to create a modern conversion selling online-store.
- Provided the analysis of competitors and target audience;
- Collected the client's main wishes about creating a new website design;
- Demonstrated ways for the implementation of the idea;
- Great attention was paid to the product card, we create it convenient and colorful since the main focus on the website is on it;
- Developed an online-store on WordPress that helps to make shopping faster. To do this, we highlighted call-to-action buttons.
We had some challenges in the project that we successfully realized:
- implement complex filter for product categories;
- added TAX RECALCULATION in the cart;
- made the conversion of the purchase price in currencies;
- created unique application storage module in the administrative panel of the site, that work as whole CRM system.
For Sysracks we created design system that is associated with technologies and convenience. We chose modern sans serif font family for website, Neris. This font is comfortable for reading. We created a neutral colour scheme with one accent color.
Client came to us with website that had un-modern design. We conducted сompetitive research and usability analysis. As a result, we created design, in which focused on the appearance of the product and user experience. Made a full scale demonstration of products, visualized filtration and convenient way to buy goods from the basket. We implemented the website on the WordPress CMS, as this system is convenient for the client to use. Also we used vue.js. The client remained satisfied with the result and continue working with us in the technical support format.